Subjects.Dismissal Indemnity. Cost. Employment Contract. Fixed-Term Contracts. Industrial Accident. Job Training. Maternity Protection. Mobbing. Parental Leave. Partial Retirement. Part-Time. Procedure. Protection against Unlawful Dismissal. Questions. Reference. Service Agreement. Severe Disability. Termination. Termination Agreement.
Works Council. Written Warning.
- Recruiting employees – How to design the job advertisement?
- How comprehensive should an employment contract be?
- How to end a fixed-term contract. Can it be terminated?
- What is the difference between a temporary limitation (fixed term)
and a task-completion dependent limitation (fixed purpose)?
- Which behaviour may be reprimanded with a written warning and
what contents should warning letters have?
- Things to consider on entering into a termination agreement.
- What should I do in case of an exceptional dismissal?
- What is to be done in case of a routine dismissal?
- When is amicable settlement reasonable in an action for unfair dismissal?
- How to calculate a dismissal indemnity in practice
From establishing the employment relationship up to its termination - Labour law holds quite a few stumbling blocks. In an environment of mutual interdependence the delicate balance between man / the individual and the enterprise, that is, between employee and employer must be maintained.
Job disputes are unpleasant for both sides as they
normally affect the parties involved emotionally and
may even threaten their existence.
In times of economic recession maintaining one’s job is the battle fought hardest of all. In periods of economic growth, however, employment conditions must be organised as balanced as possible.
Everyone who dealt with labour-law issues before knows how problematic this may be in the individual case. In case of any questions, please contact us.
The fees for the services of German lawyers are governed by the Rechtsanwaltsvergütungsgesetz (RVG, Lawyers’ Compensation Act) which regulates the settlement of lawyers’ fees. If necessary, it is also possible to agree on an RVG-independent fee basis.
We would be glad to outline the cost to be expected in the individual case in a personal counselling interview.